Rental conditions rural house
- To book an apartment, a deposit of 30% of the total amount due must be made beforehand by means of a bank transfer.
- Please notice: if you book per e-mail or telephone, your reservation will remain valid for up to 7 days.
- The deposit must be made within this period of time. The reservation will be canceled otherwise.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail specifying the apartment booked, the dates, the number of people, and the amount paid.
- If you notify a cancelation earlier than 20 days before your arrival date, we will refund 100% of your deposit. If a cancelation is notified 7 to 20 days in advance, 50% of your deposit will be refunded. If no cancelation is notified earlier than 7 days before your arrival date, no refund will be made.
- These periods are longer for bookings in July and August. For a complete refund, you must cancel your reservation earlier than 30 days in advance; cancelation 20 to 30 days in advance incurs a 50% refund; and less than 20 days in advance will entail no refund.
- Under no circumstances will your total payment be refunded should your stay be cut short ahead of schedule.
We reserve the right to ask our customers to pay a security deposit upon their arrival, before settling in in the apartment, and which will be refunded before their departure once the apartment has been checked. This security deposit is aimed at covering possible damages or an excessive lack of cleanness on the part of the customers during their stay.
- Both your balance due (leaving out the booking deposit) and the security deposit are due upon your arrival, after you have seen the apartments and after we have told you how the house works (heating, lights, water) and given you the keys. We regret to remind you that we do not take credit cards.
- Our agreement involves the renting of a complete apartment for a specific number of people and for a certain period of time. If the number of guests decreases during your stay, no discount will be made.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Guests are expected to arrive before 9:00 pm. If you are planning on arriving later than that, please contact us to discuss your arrival time.
- For weekend stays, your check-in time should be no earlier than 5:00 pm on Friday, and check out should be no later than 5:00 pm on Sunday.
- For longer stays, your arrival time will be agreed between you and us.
- Please, respect the time limits established here for check in and check out.
- Please, make sure you lock the house and your apartment while away. We do suggest that you do not leave your valuables in your apartment, since we do not take responsibility for them.
- Your apartment will be clean and in order on arrival. Guests are responsible for cleaning during their stay, leaving the kitchen utensils, the apartment and the common areas in good condition, just as they found them (closet, bathroom fittings, home appliances, household items; trash can and refrigerator empty of waste products, etc.)
- The maximum capacity established for each apartment (including children over 2 years) must be respected. Any modification on the initial agreement must be discussed with the house owners.
- Management maintains the right to refuse entrance to undeclared people.
- We can add an extra bed in each of the apartments at a price to be agreed.
- A free travel crib for babies up to 24 months can provided (subject to availability).
- Under no circumstances are mats, air beds or sleeping bags allowed. Nor is sleeping on the sofas.
- For long stays (a week or longer): You can invite your family or friends over in consultation with the house owners and within reasonable limits. However, this does not include permission for the use of the swimming pool and common areas.
- Guests may under no circumstances stay in the apartments overnight. For short stays (a weekend), no invitations are permitted.
- We do not accept pets during summer stays. Please, check with the house owners for other periods in the year.
- The minimum stay length is two nights from Friday to Sunday for a weekend.
- For long weekends, the minimum stay length is 3 to 4 nights depending on the dates. In July and August, the minimum stay length is a week (6 nights).
- The renting includes: running water, lighting, maintenance and use of the swimming pool, use of the common areas, bed linen, bathroom towels, house appliances, dishware, cutlery, glassware, kitchenware and utensils, cleaning tools (except cleaning products), furniture and cleaning before arrival (no cleaning during stay).
- Please notice: upon your arrival, you will find basic cleaning and hygiene products for the beginning of your stay (dishwashing liquid, scourer, dishcloth, toilet paper) but no replacement will be provided during your stay.
- Heating is included and it will be on upon your arrival (your apartment will have been heated before). Please, make rational use of it and avoid connecting your own appliances since power levels have been figured out for our system and circuit breakers outside the house could flip with overcurrent.
- Beds will be made upon your arrival, and two sets of sheets and towels will be provided for stays of a week or longer. We will take care of the washing of sheets and towels as established in our conditions.
- Paellero: a paellero-house is available for rent at additional cost including any firewood you need, hot water, lighting, refrigerator, microwave, and gas stove. This possibility is offered to large groups (2-3 apartments) or to smaller groups if there are no other guests during those dates.
- The renting of the paellero is not available during July or August.
USE OF THE SWIMMING POOL
- Our customers have chosen our house for its peacefulness. We ask you to use the swimming pool respectfully while the other guests rest, before 10:30 a.m., during nap time after lunch (from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.), and after 11:00 at night. The use of the swimming pool is not permitted for children under the age of 12 without the supervision of their parents.
- In general, no pet animals are admitted. Please, check with us before bringing any.
SOME NECESSARY RULES FOR LIVING TOGETHER
- We have deemed it necessary to remind our guests of certain rules for living together so that everyone can have a satisfactory time.
- Our house is appropriate for families, but we remind those with young children to avoid making too much noise to respect the peacefulness of the house, which other guests might want to enjoy.
- We do not allow to have cookouts in the garden or at the swimming pool, although you can discreetly have a drink (but not in a glass container if you’re at the swimming pool) or a snack.
- Please do not use bulky swimming pool toys and/or inflatables that could disturb the other swimmers.
- We, the house owners, try to make the house look beautiful not only in the inside but also on the outside. Please, do not hang your clothes or towels on the terrace railings outside your apartment.
- There is a little clothesline in each apartment and a big common one in the garden as well.